We can quote your move remotely - just take a video and send it to us!
There a multiple ways you can request a quote from us – from our handy Request a Quote page, a house visit, or even from your mobile device!
Sending us a video of your house contents is easy, just hit record and go from room to room, panning from one corner to the next! When you’re done, upload your video to a platform of your choice and share it with us.
If you choose to send us a video, please ensure you follow these tips:
- Turn on the lights in each room or make sure each room has sufficient lighting
- Pan your camera slowly across the room with the aim of reducing motion blur as much as possible
- If there are large items in your shot that you do not wish to move please state what they are so we do not quote for them
- If there are items stored away you wish to move that cannot be seen please state what they are so we can quote for them
Sending your video to us
When you have taken your video you can upload it to any platform of your choice. Here are some suggestions:
- YouTube – when uploading your video here you are given the option to set it to “unlisted” which means only those with the link can view your video and it is not shown on your account. If you go with this provider, simply send us the URL link when it has been uploaded together with any additional information.
- Google Drive – uploading to Drive is as simple as heading to https://drive.google.com or downloading the Google Drive app on your device and clicking “Upload File”. When your video has been uploaded you can share it with us by right clicking the file on PC or long pressing on mobile and clicking “Share with”. Our email for Google Drive is firstname.lastname@example.org when you have done this please use our Contact form to let us know!
- WeTransfer – if you choose to use this service ( https://wetransfer.com/ ) simply follow the on screen instructions to upload your file, and please share it with email@example.com